Senior citizens are kind of people who have lot of experience, advice and knowledge to share with someone. They are the only kind of people living on the globe who are ready to lend ears to what others say. But how many times do we pay attention to what these people say. Anyway that’s not the topic here. I was talking to an old guy aged enough to be a grandpa of a 20 year old. I met this person in train when I was going to city. It started with normal introduction and some detailing. The best moment of the day came when I came to know about a strange ability that the man possessed. He told me “you are jovial, easy going with everyone”. I said “thanks”. But he said he didn’t mean to compliment me. He analyzed my character through the kind of food I eat. Somewhere during the chat I had mentioned about my eating habits. Well then he taught me this unique ability of character judgment after repeated persuasion. Here it goes. According to him the kind of food a man eats reflects his characters. The classification is like this:

1. Sweet: very caring, jovial, easy going, polite.

2. Salty: stingy, mean, selfish.

3. Bitter: stubborn, determined, clear mindset.

4. Spicy: short- tempered, impatient, rude.

Well I don’t know exactly whether this true or not but surly makes me think again and again as my character do resembles to the kind of food I eat. That doesn’t mean I’m like that. In fact I’ve all qualities except for the fact that they are in different proportions as the food I take. Hope you analyze your character too.

P.S.: it’s better to follow healthy eating habits. Overdoing one of its kind would land you in hospital.