Last night I saw a movie- ‘The Kung Fu Panda’. What impressed me the most in the movie, was the dialogue that the old Kung Fu master turtle says to his disciple Shifu

"Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a gift, that’s why it’s called as present"

These lines made my thoughts strong. I’m a person who believes in living life to the fullest. I never care about the past nor do I think of the future. I simply take on the present. And the above lines just made my ideology stronger. I have seen people breaking their heads just thinking over the past and wasting their lives. Some are over cautious and think to take on future without knowing the present itself.

Life is unique for every species living on this planet and humans are not an exception. For humans life is a divine gift. People always either ponder about the past or think about the future. But those who take life as a gift do neither. All that they care about is the present.

Past only reminds me of my missed opportunities whereas future lures me of the opportunities that I may or may not get. But what is truly beneficial for me is the present that gives me the available opportunities to act upon. That’s why I always live my present with 100%. And that’s what I want my readers to do too. Live your present. Enjoy your life.