It took me 17 years (includes childhood) to understand the importance of learning from home and school. And today I would like to make it 18 as finally my 1st year college has come to an end. When I entered school for the first time in my life, I was emotionally broken that I showed by crying because I had to leave my parents and study (separation for 6 hours). It’s usual in everyone’s life. Next when I entered my college life, I was emotionally broken more because of parting from my school friends. But this time I restrained my emotions as I’m well grown and matured. And now finally my 1st year college has come to end. At first I thought college life would be very different than school one. And I was right indeed. It is different. Only all those who have stepped into college know the true essence of fun. And now that I’ve tasted it, I’ve only 3 (precious) years to enjoy, relish and live this college life. My 1st year college has been a hit for me (both in academics and in college culture fun with friends). At present my friends are making a home video of our 1st year college life. When I get it, I’ll definitely share with you. That’s all folks for this year. I hope you guys also sure love your college days. Bye. Enjoy life :)